We fully respect the right to privacy and the protection of personal data of all visitors to our website. This document sets out the rules for the collection and handling of information obtained in the course of the provision of services.
- We do not combine statistical data with any databases containing personal data.
- In order to better customise the content and structure of the website, we, like many other companies, use cookie files. The information we collect using cookies includes the IP address (Internet Protocol) used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser data and the system you use. This information is stored in compliance with the same security standards as your personal data. If you have access to the Internet, you can use services that allow you to disable these cookie files. Information collected in such manner shall be used in a way that does not violate your right to privacy.
- The personal data (including postal addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses) provided by users via electronic service forms are collected and used by us exclusively for the purpose of:
- providing answers to questions concerning
- the drawing up of a commercial offer related to the activity of our company
- Promotional actions and competitions implemented via our website are only sent to registered users who have voluntarily consented to receive information from us.